WATCH: Stunning drone footage of well-known firm lit up for NHS
- Credit: Archant
Stunning drone footage has shown a town landmark lit up as a display of appreciation for key workers and children.
Palm Paper in King’s Lynn, one of the town’s well known sites, was lit up on Thursday as part of an ongoing project of thanks to our key workers.
The display, set up by entertainment and AV lighting company Jak Ropa, is part of a series of mystery light ups to help spread hope in the community during this time.
Mr Ropa said: “It was a really big challenge for us, Palm Paper is a really big building and it was exciting for us to do.
“It’s the sunset horizon of King’s Lynn, so it was special displaying the NHS logo in blue and rainbow and a little heroes tribute for the kids.
“It’s been a really good one to do, we hope our message to the NHS has been achieved again.
You may also want to watch:
“For me personally, it’s amazing. I get chocked up by some of the messages we get from people, to see how much it touches them and to get these little stories makes it really worthwhile.”
READ MORE: Lighthouse turned blue in tribute to NHS
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 5 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 6 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 7 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 8 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 9 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 10 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos