Restaurant up for sale less than a year since opening
- Credit: Olimpia Sadler
A Norwich restaurant has been put up for sale for £75,000 – despite only opening in May 2019.
Brasov Taste of Romania in Dereham Road has been put up for sale by owner Olimpia Sadler, who runs the restaurant alongside daughter Denisa Anghel.
Ms Sadler, who is originally from Bucharest, opened the restaurant because she wanted to bring something "a bit different" to what else is on offer in Norwich.
MORE: New bar set for Panda site despite rates rowHowever eight months later the restaurant is searching for a new owner.
Ms Sadler said: "The restaurant is up for sale due to the fact that my daughter's health. As it's a family run business, this will have a big impact on the day to day running of the operation, hence why the decision to put the business up for sale has been made."
The restaurant services authentic, home-cooked Romanian food and has three employees included in the deal.
You may also want to watch:
The listing also states that there is "scope for future growth".
For more information visit Daltonsbusiness.com.
- 1 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 2 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 7 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 8 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case
- 9 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 10 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich