Is this vegan restaurant the best in the UK?
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Erpingham House in Norwich has been nominated for 'Vegan Restaurant of the Year' in a national contest.
The stylish eatery, which opened in May 2018 and is located in Tombland, is up against nine other nominees in the best restaurant category of VegfestUK's annual awards.
The awards are in their thirteenth year and recognise the best of plant-based products and food, with categories including best vegan clothing, best vegan candles and best vegan ready meal.
Loui Blake, who owns Erpingham House, said: "We're delighted to be nominated as best vegan restaurant for the second year in a row.
"It's great to know local restaurants are being recognised on a national level, and testament to the team who have done a fantastic job over the last 12 months.
"We're listed amongst some fantastic restaurants from across the country, so it's a real honour to be considered.
"We'd appreciate as many votes as possible."
You can vote for Erpingham House on the VegfestUK website.
- 1 Crumbling coast fear means Norfolk's 'golf ball' radar must be moved
- 2 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 3 Pub gets dozens of calls asking - 'Do you know there's a dog on your roof?'
- 4 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 5 Seaside Victorian B&B for sale near 'best beach in the east'
- 6 Yobs pictured climbing on vandalised charity dinosaur
- 7 Rare insect spotted in Norfolk for first time in nearly 100 years
- 8 The days you can visit Wroxham Barns for a fiver this month
- 9 Best friends take over popular café in 'just heavenly' setting
- 10 'Unusual' cottage for sale in one of Norfolk's smuggling villages
Voting closes on Sunday, October 13 and winners will be announced at VegfestUK in London on October 26.