Is this vegan restaurant the best in the UK?
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Erpingham House in Norwich has been nominated for 'Vegan Restaurant of the Year' in a national contest.
The stylish eatery, which opened in May 2018 and is located in Tombland, is up against nine other nominees in the best restaurant category of VegfestUK's annual awards.
The awards are in their thirteenth year and recognise the best of plant-based products and food, with categories including best vegan clothing, best vegan candles and best vegan ready meal.
Loui Blake, who owns Erpingham House, said: "We're delighted to be nominated as best vegan restaurant for the second year in a row.
"It's great to know local restaurants are being recognised on a national level, and testament to the team who have done a fantastic job over the last 12 months.
You may also want to watch:
"We're listed amongst some fantastic restaurants from across the country, so it's a real honour to be considered.
"We'd appreciate as many votes as possible."
You can vote for Erpingham House on the VegfestUK website.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 4 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 5 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 6 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 7 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 8 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 9 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 10 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
Voting closes on Sunday, October 13 and winners will be announced at VegfestUK in London on October 26.