How to get tickets for Tom Jones in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Tom Jones is heading to the Green Green Grass of Norwich this summer and this is how you can get tickets.
Sir Tom will be in Earlham Park on Sunday, August 16 and he will play all his biggest hits from the 60s to present, including Delilah, She's a Lady and number one hit It's Not Unusual.
The Welsh superstar has had 19 top 10 singles and this summer is celebrating his 80th birthday as he embarks on his six-date Tom Jones - A Celebration tour, which also includes dates in Hull, Darlington, Plymouth, Tonbridge and Carlisle.
His upcoming gig in Norwich, which is the last on the tour, is a welcome return for fans of the crooner as he previously performed at Euston Hall, near Thetford, in summer 2018.
Alan Waters, leader of Norwich City Council, said: "Earlham Park proves time and time again that it is the perfect place to enjoy live music and it is great news for Norwich that the legendary Sir Tom Jones is coming to the city."
You may also want to watch:
Tickets to the show go on sale at 9am on Friday, January 31 and tickets start at £39.50, plus booking fee, for general admission standing tickets - you will not be able to bring your own chairs.
There are also floor level seating tickets available, with the price TBC, and a range of VIP and hospitality packages.
- 1 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 3 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 4 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 5 'I'd be utterly lost without it' - Family told to dig up vegetable patch
- 6 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 7 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 8 City bar owner tells clubbers: 'Turn off Covid app'
- 9 7 places to avoid the crowds in Norfolk this summer
- 10 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
Doors will open at 4pm for the concert and under 16s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
On Ticketmaster, you will also be able to change your ticket quantity to a wheelchair or ambulant ticket and you will be able to add a free carer ticket, which must be booked at the same time.
Demand is expected to be high, so you can also call 0800 988 4440 and tickets are subject to availability.
Proof of eligibility/disability must be provided before the event - you will be contacted by Ticketmaster no later than 72 hours after your order.