S Club to perform at throwback party in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
S Club are bound to Bring It All Back when they perform their chart-topping hits at a club night in Norwich.
Former S Club 7 stars Jo O'Meara, Bradley McIntosh and Tina Barrett are coming to OPEN Norwich on Saturday, March 7.
The band will host OPEN's Never Forget event, which celebrates all the best throwback tunes from the nineties and noughties.
S Club 7 first formed in 1999 under the management of Simon Fuller, who previously looked after the Spice Girls, and they went on to have worldwide success, with hits such as Reach, Never Had a Dream Come True and Don't Stop Movin' and their own TV series.
The group in its original form, which also included Paul Cattermole, Jon Lee, Hannah Spearritt, who is originally from Great Yarmouth, and Rachel Stevens, split in 2014.
You may also want to watch:
Spin-off group S Club with Tina, Bradley and Jo have been performing together at clubs and holiday camps around the country since 2015, including Ocean Room in Gorleston back in September, with fans flocking to relive their childhood with the group's iconic hits.
The Never Forget DJs will also be there playing pop hits, R&B grooves, indie anthems and rock sing-alongs.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 6 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 10 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
Guests can expect music from acts including Rhianna, Take That, Pink, Rhianna, Green Day, Blink 182 and The Killers.
There will also be classic TV and film soundtracks from programmes you'll never forget, such as Friends, High School Musical and The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
A spokesman for OPEN Norwich said: "There ain't no party like an S Club party - so grab your tickets to the hottest night featuring classic party bangers coming to Norwich next March."
The event runs from 8pm to 1am and early bird tickets cost £15 and can be purchased at openorwich.org.uk