You can fight zombies with Nerf guns in Norwich until 4am this Halloween
- Credit: Scott Taylor
Look alive, a new Halloween event is coming to OPEN Norwich and it sounds terrifying.
Escape The Zombies will take place on Friday, November 1 from 9.30pm and finishes at 4am the next day.
Those who sign up to take part will have to navigate their way around OPEN in the dark with the task of finding the key card that unlocks the doors - the only way to escape the hoards of undead.
Brave escapees will be armed with Nerf guns to "shoot and battle" their way through the zombies toward safety.
Teams can be a maximum of 10 people and will have 45 minutes to solve the puzzles and clues that will lead them to the pass code.
You may also want to watch:
When a team isn't playing they will be acting as zombies with the goal of terrifying the other teams.
A grand prize is up for grabs for the team that escapes the fastest and with the most members alive.
Tickets cost £15 and are on sale now from OPEN's website, there will not be tickets on the door.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 5 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 6 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 7 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 8 Former village pub for sale as home
- 9 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 10 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
The event is for people ages 18 plus only.