Grosvenor Fish Bar brings back Christmas dinner
- Credit: Archant
Christmas has come early at Grosvenor Fish Bar as their festive meal is back for 2019 by popular demand.
The independent chippy in the Norwich Lanes has relaunched their Christmas dinner with a twist, which customers will be able to enjoy until the first week of January.
The seasonal meal includes turkey sausage, chips, battered stuffing balls, gravy and cranberry sauce and costs £6.50.
Christian Motta, who co-owns the shop with Duane Dibartolomeo, said: "We brought the Christmas dinner back as it is so popular and especially the stuffing balls, which we sell on their own too.
"We have had lots of people email and call us asking when it will be back and some people would have it all year round if they could and it works really well for Christmas parties.
"All the flavours work together and it is really festive and the perfect comfort food."
Alongside its traditional fish and chip offerings, Grosvenor also has a specials menu with offerings such as a Waco Taco steamed cod wrap and their new Krusty Krab Po'Boy with soft shell crab.
- 1 'I'm sorry' - Woman behind cancelled festival offers customers £100,000
- 2 Can you spot yourself in the Classic Ibiza crowd at Blickling?
- 3 New tenant bid for former Argos store on retail park
- 4 Congestion eases after crash on outskirts of Norwich by A47 junction
- 5 9 West End shows heading to Norwich in 2023
- 6 Adder warning in coastal areas as snakes come out to bask
- 7 Brick and flint north Norfolk cottage a stone's throw from the beach on sale for £650k
- 8 Water company 'very sorry' as people fill sandbags in flooded street
- 9 Can you spot yourself in our pictures from Reepham Festival?
- 10 Jailed this week: Paedophile and teen who blinded man
They also launched a 'High Sea' afternoon tea last year complete with clam sliders, cod goujons, chips and dips.