Grosvenor Fish Bar brings back Christmas dinner
- Credit: Archant
Christmas has come early at Grosvenor Fish Bar as their festive meal is back for 2019 by popular demand.
The independent chippy in the Norwich Lanes has relaunched their Christmas dinner with a twist, which customers will be able to enjoy until the first week of January.
The seasonal meal includes turkey sausage, chips, battered stuffing balls, gravy and cranberry sauce and costs £6.50.
Christian Motta, who co-owns the shop with Duane Dibartolomeo, said: "We brought the Christmas dinner back as it is so popular and especially the stuffing balls, which we sell on their own too.
"We have had lots of people email and call us asking when it will be back and some people would have it all year round if they could and it works really well for Christmas parties.
You may also want to watch:
"All the flavours work together and it is really festive and the perfect comfort food."
Alongside its traditional fish and chip offerings, Grosvenor also has a specials menu with offerings such as a Waco Taco steamed cod wrap and their new Krusty Krab Po'Boy with soft shell crab.
- 1 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 2 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Man and woman found dead in home
- 5 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 6 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 7 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 8 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 9 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 10 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
They also launched a 'High Sea' afternoon tea last year complete with clam sliders, cod goujons, chips and dips.