Coca-Cola Christmas truck won’t stop at Norwich this year
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Holidays are coming to a number of UK cities as the Coca-Cola Christmas truck sets off on its annual tour.
But once again Norwich will not be among them, as 2019 marks the third year the city has missed out on the festive fun.
Ipswich got lucky with a visit in 2017, but like Norwich will miss out again this year.
The truck will be making stops at Edinburgh, Cardiff, Taunton, Newcastle, Leeds, Bristol, Portsmouth, Gainsborough, Manchester, London, and Liverpool.
The last time it visited Norwich was in 2016, when it made a stop at The Forum on a much larger tour of 44 towns and cities.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 8 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 9 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 10 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'