Norwich fish and chip shop named as one of UK’s best
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich fish and chip shop has been named in UK’s 50 best takeaways.
Chish and Fips, on Angel Road, is on the list by Fry Magazine.
The list was collated by sending in a mystery diner to judge many aspects of the business, the takeaway scored 97pc.
The comments from the mystery diner said: “The fish and the batter was exceptional and chips were well drained, crispy and hot.
“The staff were 100pc focused on the customers.”
You may also want to watch:
Chish and Fips manager, Indy Singh said: “We are extremely honoured to have won this prestigious award for the first time”.
“It means a great deal to us to be in the top 50 takeaways category in the UK and being recognised for the hard work that goes into the daily running of our shop.”
- 1 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 2 'They think they can get away with it' - crowds flock to seaside village
- 3 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 4 100 cannabis plants found at three neighbouring properties in village
- 5 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 6 Man dies after rescue operation to cardiac arrest call
- 7 Norfolk Covid-19 cases at lowest level since October, figures show
- 8 Man in 70s punched and kicked repeatedly after being pulled from car
- 9 Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- 10 Greek chain looks set to take over former Giraffe restaurant
“We put our success down to the careful sourcing, preparing and serving of all our products.”