Could Bishops in King’s Lynn reopen as the Lattice House?
- Credit: Archant
A gastro pub which closed down two weeks ago could soon reopen under its original name.
Bishops of Chapel Street opened up in the former Lattice House, in King's Lynn, last May.
Now the landlords of a dining pub near Downham Market have confirmed they are in talks to take it over.
Adam Noble and Aaron Dobson took over at the Jolly Brewers, at Shouldham Thorpe in November.
Now they are in talks regarding taking over Bishops, which would revert to being called the Lattice House in the event they are successful.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Noble said: 'We're hoping to agree terms tomorrow. Nothing's agreed until everything's agreed, so I'm told, but we're down the road on that journey.' The pub has been secured with steel shutters since it closed. Mr Noble said it would not reopen until the end of February because of 'operational changes' which needed to be made.
Of the name change, he added: 'We're absolutely changing the name back if we're successful, that's what we're going to do.'
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 4 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 7 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 8 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 9 Glamping site approval despite highway safety concerns
- 10 Awesome views from the top of 'Hunstanton Eye' big wheel