Unfinished barn conversion to go up for sale at auction
- Credit: Auction House East Anglia
A partly-completed barn conversion will go under the hammer next week as Auction House East Anglia holds its final sale of the year.
Frankfort Farm Barn, set in a third of an acre off Broad Road, five miles from North Walsham, is for sale at a guide price of £90,000-£110,000.
Conversion and extension works are already underway to turn the barn - which already has planning permission - into a two-bedroom home.
The barn itself is believed to date from 1850, although it is not listed, and occupies a quiet and peaceful location overlooking open countryside.
Auction House East Anglia say that the property would appeal to a builder or developer looking to complete an unfinished project.
The proposed accommodation will offer an open-plan living space and kitchen on the ground floor, with two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. There will also be a garden to the side and ample off-road parking.
The auction will take place at 11am on Wednesday, December 8 - with a number of other lots for offered for sale.
Highlights include a townhouse in a former maltings building, a four-bedroom Victorian home on Thunder Lane near Norwich and a houseboat.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 3 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 4 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 5 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 6 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 7 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 8 Seven of the best locations for a minibreak staycation in Norfolk
- 9 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 10 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
For more information, including legal packs, contact Auction House East Anglia.
Broad Road, near North Walsham
Guide price: £90,000-£110,000
Auction House East Anglia, 01603 505100,
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.