See inside this designer bungalow with stunning field views for sale for £650,000
- Credit: Archant
Deerfield is a three-bedroom home nestled in gorgeous open fields in High Kelling near Holt – but it's more contemporary than you might expect.
The property is on the market with Sowerbys for £650,000 and has been meticulously designed throughout, combining the best of contemporary, high-end style with a gorgeous finish.
Among its highlights is its sophisticated yet elegant decoration, sublime lateral living space and beautiful manicured gardens which gently blend into the surrounding countryside. It is, in fact, a perfect blend of style, comfort and genuine functionality.
Inside, accommodation extends to approximately 1,700 sq ft and is all on one level. A central reception hall cleverly incorporates a cloakroom area and study before leading to a main reception room. This is an incredibly versatile space and could be used as a formal entertaining area or a cosy snug.
The kitchen has been beautifully crafted and can be found at the rear of the property. It features classic Shaker-style cabinets capped with crisp white stone worktops, fitted appliances and a walk-in pantry. It is open-plan in design and leads to an impressive living area, with bi-fold doors that open out on to a decked terrace and take in stunning views of the countryside beyond.
You may also want to watch:
The master bedroom, at the front of the home, is particuarly decadent, with French doors that open out on to a private terrace, a fitted dressing room and a luxurious en suite.
The two remaining bedrooms also have en suites and there is an additional guest cloakroom too.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 6 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 7 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 8 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 9 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 10 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
Neat, landscaped gardens surround the home, providing a discreet and tranquil environment behind a set of high privacy gates. There are decked terraces, carefully curated pathways and, in the centre, a stunning garden paviliion which proudly overlooks the fields beyond.
To the front, there is a spacious block-paved driveway offering ample secure parking and a detached garage.
For more information, please contact Sowerbys on 01263 710777.