Who had the best fancy dress at Let’s Rock 2019?
- Credit: Archant
Earlham Park was packed full of colourful costumes for Let's Rock Norwich yesterday.
From Freddie Mercury to colouring crayons, there were some eye catching outfits on show.
But out of the 12,000 people who descended on the park, who had the best fancy dress?
Vote in our poll and let us know.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 3 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 4 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 5 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 6 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 7 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 8 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 9 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 10 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest