Who had the best fancy dress at Let’s Rock 2019?
- Credit: Archant
Earlham Park was packed full of colourful costumes for Let's Rock Norwich yesterday.
From Freddie Mercury to colouring crayons, there were some eye catching outfits on show.
But out of the 12,000 people who descended on the park, who had the best fancy dress?
Vote in our poll and let us know.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules