'Spectacular' light trail to return to Sandringham this winter
- Credit: Chris Bishop
Luminate is set to return to Sandringham this winter - and visitors can expect a journey full of "wonder and intrigue."
The winter light trail will take place from Friday, November 12 to Sunday, December 19 through the Royal Parkland at Sandringham.
The outdoor trail, which features some interactive light installations, is one mile long and takes around 60 to 90 minutes to walk.
A post on the Sandringham Estate Facebook page on Tuesday, August 10, said the "spectacular after dark light trail" will have new installations this year.
The estate said: "Enjoy making special festive memories and time together with family and friends as you discover the captivating light trail.
"Stroll under the stars beneath illuminated historic trees, then warm and toast marshmallows by fire pits or indulge in festive food and drinks from Sandringham Courtyard."
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are now on sale and must be pre-booked online in advance, entry times are from 4.15pm to 8.30pm.
For more information and to book tickets visit luminate.live/sandringham-estate
- 1 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 2 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 3 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 4 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 6 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 7 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 8 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 9 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 10 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel