Love Island star Tommy Fury is coming to a Norwich club
- Credit: Archant
Love Island runner-up Tommy Fury will swap the boxing ring for the dance floor when he heads to a city club this summer.
The 20-year-old finished in second place with girlfriend Molly-Mae Hague on Monday night's final of the hit ITV reality show, narrowly missing out on the £50,000 cash prize to Amber Gill and Greg O'Shea.
But the professional boxer, who is the younger brother of Tyson Fury, is the real winner as he will be heading to Norwich on Thursday, August 22 for a personal appearance at Mantra nightclub in Prince of Wales Road.
The star, who now has 2.3 million followers on Instagram, will be available for a meet-and-greet with fans.
Tommy had a turbulent time on the show, first ending up in a love triangle with Joe Garratt for the affections of Cornwall surfer Lucie Donlan.
He then coupled up with Instagram influencer Molly but went through a rocky patch when bombshell Maura Higgins entered the villa and made a move.
You may also want to watch:
From then on it was plain sailing for Tommy and he asked Molly to be his girlfriend - with the permission of her soft toy Ellie Belly of course.
He also had a bromance with professional dancer Curtis Pritchard, who is the brother of Strictly Come Dancing star AJ, and was teased by his co-stars for his poor dancing and cooking skills.
Elsewhere in Norfolk, Molly-Mae is set to appear at Ocean Room in Gorleston on Saturday, September 14.
- 1 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 2 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 3 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 4 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 5 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 6 Mum sets up sideline selling jewellery made from breast milk
- 7 Cottage project that is a 'step back in time' coming under hammer
- 8 Revealed: Adult vaccination rates are lower in some areas of Norfolk
- 9 Police fine 39 second-homers and day-trippers in resort crackdown
- 10 Restaurants and pubs reopening outdoors in April