Katie Price set to open new Norwich nightclub
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Model and TV personality Katie Price is the special guest at the opening of a new club in the city.
Katie, also known as Jordan, will appear at Fetch in 77 Prince of Wales Road in the former home of Flaunt.
The event takes place on Saturday April 20 from 10pm to 4am over the Easter Bank Holiday Weekend with the chance to meet and greet the star.
Since embarking on a successful modelling career in the 90s, the businesswoman has become a household name for her reality show appearances including I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! where she met her first husband Peter Andre.
She also won the 2015 series of Celebrity Big Brother, has released six autobiographies and has even had a top 20 single with her cover of A Whole New World from Aladdin.
At the event, there will also be stilt walkers, fire performers, dancers and a drag host and free entry until 11.30pm.
Flaunt was bought earlier this year by G&J Leisure, who already own Mantra Club & Lounge, Whisky & Rum and Bond No.28 Tombland, and they held a closing down party in March with Liberty X.
Fetch will also be an LGBTQ+ club and has been given a complete refurbishment and rebrand.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 3 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 4 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 5 Norse chief executive quits for personal reasons
- 6 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 7 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 8 New Burger King site approved in city centre
- 9 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 10 Man accused of playing naked wrestling game with schoolgirl likely to be jailed
Remember, never underestimate the Pricey.