Katie Price set to open new Norwich nightclub
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Model and TV personality Katie Price is the special guest at the opening of a new club in the city.
Katie, also known as Jordan, will appear at Fetch in 77 Prince of Wales Road in the former home of Flaunt.
The event takes place on Saturday April 20 from 10pm to 4am over the Easter Bank Holiday Weekend with the chance to meet and greet the star.
Since embarking on a successful modelling career in the 90s, the businesswoman has become a household name for her reality show appearances including I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! where she met her first husband Peter Andre.
She also won the 2015 series of Celebrity Big Brother, has released six autobiographies and has even had a top 20 single with her cover of A Whole New World from Aladdin.
You may also want to watch:
At the event, there will also be stilt walkers, fire performers, dancers and a drag host and free entry until 11.30pm.
Flaunt was bought earlier this year by G&J Leisure, who already own Mantra Club & Lounge, Whisky & Rum and Bond No.28 Tombland, and they held a closing down party in March with Liberty X.
Fetch will also be an LGBTQ+ club and has been given a complete refurbishment and rebrand.
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 4 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 5 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 8 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 9 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 10 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
Remember, never underestimate the Pricey.