Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters flash mob surprises Norwich shoppers
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers at Anglia Square in Norwich were given a fright as a Ghostbusters flash mob burst into life.
The shopping centre became Anglia Scare on Wednesday with a host of Halloween activities to raise money for Break Charity.
The fun began at lunchtime with dancing ghosts, Slimer and Stay Puft Marshmallow Man performing, before the Ghostbusters appeared and asked the help of spectators to help them dance the demons away.
The Anglia Scare event also invited children to make their own Slimer gooey ghost, one of the characters in the popular franchise, at the Creation Station.
They also handed out Ghostbuster in Training badges to those who helped them banish the baddies.
You may also want to watch:
All donations from the slime workshop went towards Break, which supports young people and families in need across East Anglia.
They have children's homes across East Anglia, a centre for families in crisis and services for children with disabilities and their families.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover