Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters flash mob surprises Norwich shoppers
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers at Anglia Square in Norwich were given a fright as a Ghostbusters flash mob burst into life.
The shopping centre became Anglia Scare on Wednesday with a host of Halloween activities to raise money for Break Charity.
The fun began at lunchtime with dancing ghosts, Slimer and Stay Puft Marshmallow Man performing, before the Ghostbusters appeared and asked the help of spectators to help them dance the demons away.
The Anglia Scare event also invited children to make their own Slimer gooey ghost, one of the characters in the popular franchise, at the Creation Station.
They also handed out Ghostbuster in Training badges to those who helped them banish the baddies.
You may also want to watch:
All donations from the slime workshop went towards Break, which supports young people and families in need across East Anglia.
They have children's homes across East Anglia, a centre for families in crisis and services for children with disabilities and their families.
- 1 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 5 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 6 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 7 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 8 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 9 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 10 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich