‘Teemu Pukki baby’ - Norwich forward has starring role in techno advert for Manchester City clash
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
While many broadcasters are hyping up Raheem Sterling and Sergio Aguero ahead of Norwich City's clash with Manchester City, all one Nordic network cares about is Teemu Pukki.
Viasat Sport released an advert for Saturday's match which made it very clear who it thinks the star player will be.
The video - which says "Twitter keeps falling in love with Teemu Pukki after another goal" - shows the Canaries striker, who is Finnish, celebrating hitting the back of the net time after time along with social media reactions.
It also includes a techno inspired version of the 'Teemu Pukki baby' chant for the entirety of the advert.
The compilation is followed by the date and time of Saturday's Premier League face-off, which has a UK kick-off time of 5.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The Twitter post reads: "Turn on the sound and enjoy the Teemu Pukki jump with a band accompaniment."
The Canaries go into the game off the back of three Premier League losses and one win.
In their 3-1 win against Newcastle United, Pukki scored a hat-trick propelling him to a Fantasy Football favourite.
- 1 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 2 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 3 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 4 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 5 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 6 Mum sets up sideline selling jewellery made from breast milk
- 7 Cottage project that is a 'step back in time' coming under hammer
- 8 Revealed: Adult vaccination rates are lower in some areas of Norfolk
- 9 Police fine 39 second-homers and day-trippers in resort crackdown
- 10 Restaurants and pubs reopening outdoors in April
The Canaries' next game after Manchester City is Burnley FC on Saturday, September 21.