‘Teemu Pukki baby’ - Norwich forward has starring role in techno advert for Manchester City clash
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
While many broadcasters are hyping up Raheem Sterling and Sergio Aguero ahead of Norwich City's clash with Manchester City, all one Nordic network cares about is Teemu Pukki.
Viasat Sport released an advert for Saturday's match which made it very clear who it thinks the star player will be.
The video - which says "Twitter keeps falling in love with Teemu Pukki after another goal" - shows the Canaries striker, who is Finnish, celebrating hitting the back of the net time after time along with social media reactions.
It also includes a techno inspired version of the 'Teemu Pukki baby' chant for the entirety of the advert.
The compilation is followed by the date and time of Saturday's Premier League face-off, which has a UK kick-off time of 5.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The Twitter post reads: "Turn on the sound and enjoy the Teemu Pukki jump with a band accompaniment."
The Canaries go into the game off the back of three Premier League losses and one win.
In their 3-1 win against Newcastle United, Pukki scored a hat-trick propelling him to a Fantasy Football favourite.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
The Canaries' next game after Manchester City is Burnley FC on Saturday, September 21.