‘Teemu Pukki baby’ - Norwich forward has starring role in techno advert for Manchester City clash
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
While many broadcasters are hyping up Raheem Sterling and Sergio Aguero ahead of Norwich City's clash with Manchester City, all one Nordic network cares about is Teemu Pukki.
Viasat Sport released an advert for Saturday's match which made it very clear who it thinks the star player will be.
The video - which says "Twitter keeps falling in love with Teemu Pukki after another goal" - shows the Canaries striker, who is Finnish, celebrating hitting the back of the net time after time along with social media reactions.
It also includes a techno inspired version of the 'Teemu Pukki baby' chant for the entirety of the advert.
The compilation is followed by the date and time of Saturday's Premier League face-off, which has a UK kick-off time of 5.30pm.
The Twitter post reads: "Turn on the sound and enjoy the Teemu Pukki jump with a band accompaniment."
The Canaries go into the game off the back of three Premier League losses and one win.
In their 3-1 win against Newcastle United, Pukki scored a hat-trick propelling him to a Fantasy Football favourite.
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 4 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 5 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 6 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 7 Ongoing roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 New 4,000 home garden village idea criticised by countryside charity
- 9 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack
- 10 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
The Canaries' next game after Manchester City is Burnley FC on Saturday, September 21.