Norwich City winger Onel Hernández to meet fans at Argos
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City star winger and Argos superfan Onel Hernández will be meeting fans this week at his favourite store.
The footballer will be making an exclusive appearance at Argos Riverside on Wednesday, March 6, for a meet and greet and to possibly grab a bargain or two.
In January, Hernández professed his love for the catalogue store in the club's official programme, stating it was his go-to place for his shopping needs.
Fans and customers will receive a free signed picture of Hernández, or get their own memorabilia signed, at the meet and greet between 3pm and 4pm.
The Cuban-born winger, who is of German nationality, said: 'I'm really looking forward to meeting the fans and my friends at Argos. I'll see you there.'
Darren Newey, Argos Norwich Riverside store manager said, 'We're really looking forward to welcoming our number one fan Onel to Argos.
You may also want to watch:
'It's a fantastic opportunity to show him our newly refurbished Norwich store and hopefully he can do some shopping while he's here.
'We've had a great response from our customers who can't wait to meet him.'
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 5 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 6 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 7 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 8 City confirm midfielder exit
- 9 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 10 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children