Date confirmed for unveiling of new Norwich City kit for 2015/16 season
- Credit: Norwich City TV
Norwich City have announced the date that the club's new home kit for the 2015/16 Premier League season will be revealed on.
The Canaries have released a teaser video online which promotes the revealing of the kit being at 10am on Wednesday, July 1.
The kit will be revealed at five locations, one of which will be at the Royal Norfolk Show, on the Jarrold catwalk. It then will be available to purchase via Canaries Official at their marquee situated at stand 435 on both days of the show.
The kit will also be available online at shop.canaries.co.uk, via all three official club stores at Carrow Road, Chapelfield and Castle Mall, and on an Errea bus which will be situated at Carrow Road.
Steve Balmer-Walters, City's head of retail, said: 'We are extremely excited for the launch of this season's home kit, especially as we will be showcasing the new kit at the county's most loved show.
'We are constantly striving to change the kits every season in order for the fans to get something unique and different and this year the kit will move forward again in terms of design, look and feel.'
The video, featuring player-of-the-season Bradley Johnson, gives few hints as to the style of the new strip but continues the methods City have used to promote their new kits with Italian retailer Errea in recent years.
- 1 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 2 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 3 Woman 'shocked' to find CCTV in Marina Centre changing room
- 4 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 5 Cromer Carnival events cancelled due to extreme heat.
- 6 9 celebrities who have been spotted in Norfolk in 2022
- 7 Firefighters remain on scene of huge forest fire near country park
- 8 Flood alerts issued along the north Norfolk coast tomorrow morning
- 9 Investigation closed into fatal crash where car crashed into river
- 10 20 fire engines and 90 firefighters contain large forest blaze
Using the theme of 'there's no place like home' the teaser video starts the countdown for the latest Canaries strip, which can be watched above.
Previous years have seen similar kit launches online, which can be viewed below as well.