Here are some things to do this Christmas Eve in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Wondering what to do with your Christmas Eve? Here is a selection of events going on around the county.
North Walsham Pop Up People's Theatre in Black Swan Loke is hosting its last performance of Snow White today. The family pantomime running since December 20, features a magic mirror, snow and a poisoned apple – plus a traditional dash of audience participation.
Take a trip to the Santa's Grotto at Highway Garden and Leisure Centre in Framingham Pigot. There's a winter woodland wonderland to explore, as well as mini golf and a snowball game.
Santa Claus is coming to Banham Zoo for a magical morning including singalongs, story time and a tasty breakfast. Guests will be greeted by donkeys and an owl, and will be able to enjoy the rest of the day at the zoo.
You can also indulge in a festive breakfast at Wyevale Garden Centre in Diss from 9am and Notcutts in Daniels Road, Norwich from 8am to 9.30am.
You may also want to watch:
Take the family for an energetic ice skating session at the Norwich Ice Rink in Castle Gardens. The rink is open from 10am to 9pm and costs £12.50 for adults and £8.50 for children for a 45-minute session.
- 1 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 2 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 3 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 5 I don't watch Strictly but I'm in love with 'beacon of hope' Bill Bailey
- 6 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 7 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries
- 8 'False start' for restaurants as some stay closed after lockdown
- 9 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 10 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule