Warm sunshine coming for Norfolk this week after storms
- Credit: Archant
Temperatures are predicted to be on the up across Norfolk after a weekend of unpredictable weather.
Thunderstorms and heavy rain have been seen across Norfolk on Saturday with further showers expected on Sunday afternoon.
This will make way for a drier week and more sunny spells early on next week with temperatures set to reach highs of 23C.
On Monday, the Met Office predicts sunny spells and showers, which may become heavy. This may see some areas experience hail and thunder.
The outlook for Tuesday and Wednesday indicates showers will be generally lighter and less frequent.
You may also want to watch:
The county has experienced a dry, breezy and cloudy start to Sunday, with the Met Office reporting showers or longer spells of rain spreading in from the west by late morning.
This may cause some heavy rain and a chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon with temperatures reaching 21C.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash