Morning traffic: Water work closes road near NDR and A47 rush hour traffic building
- Credit: Denise Bradley
Rush hour traffic is once again building on the A47 with lane closures in force.
£5m roadworks are being carried out on the Norwich Southern Bypass and are expected to continue until August.
Elsewhere, Anglian Water has reportedly closed a section of the B1150 between Horstead and the Northern Distributor Road.
Sanders Coachers said its X55 and 51 services would turn right at the Recruiting Sergeant pub in Horstead to avoid the closure.
The X55 will come back along White Woman Lane and the 51 will go to George Hill in Old Catton.
The main roads into Norwich are starting to get busy again, as people head into the city early on.
You may also want to watch:
And the usual tailbacks on the A47 heading into Great Yarmouth are starting to appear.
But by and large, it's a fairly clear morning across Norfolk as of 7.45am.
Just over the border into Suffolk, the A143 between Ixworth and Stanton remains closed after a serious crash involving a lorry and a motorcycle.
• For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 4 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 5 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 6 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 7 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 8 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 9 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 10 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'