Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- Credit: Google
A section of the A47 was closed near Dereham due to a crash involving a lorry and a pedestrian.
Police were called to the A47 following reports of a collision between a lorry and a pedestrian at 1.36am on Thursday (December 3).
The crash happened near the Moorgate play area.
The male pedestrian was taken to hospital with serious injuries.
Both directions of the A47 between Swaffham A1065 junction and the Toftwood A1075 interchange were shut.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Police said the road reopened at 7.48am.
You may also want to watch:
On Twitter, Konectbus said their services in the Dereham area are likely to face "significant delays" due to the accident.
For the latest travel information visit the EDP24 live traffic map.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143