Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- Credit: Google
A section of the A47 was closed near Dereham due to a crash involving a lorry and a pedestrian.
Police were called to the A47 following reports of a collision between a lorry and a pedestrian at 1.36am on Thursday (December 3).
The crash happened near the Moorgate play area.
The male pedestrian was taken to hospital with serious injuries.
Both directions of the A47 between Swaffham A1065 junction and the Toftwood A1075 interchange were shut.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Police said the road reopened at 7.48am.
You may also want to watch:
On Twitter, Konectbus said their services in the Dereham area are likely to face "significant delays" due to the accident.
For the latest travel information visit the EDP24 live traffic map.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country