Fast & Furious and Star Wars actor dines in Norfolk pub
- Credit: The Bird in Hand
An actor famous for starring in the Fast & Furious and Star Wars franchises has been spotted dining at a pub in Norfolk.
Sung Kang visited the Bird In Hand in Wreningham on Tuesday, June 21, for a drink and a traditional British meal.
Alex Brake, co-owner of the pub, said the 50-year-old, who plays Han Lue in the Fast & Furious franchise, was "very friendly" and wanted to try his hand at pouring a pint of Guinness.
He said: "I believe he was visiting Lotus, I imagine doing something with the launch of their new Emira, which is bringing quite a few people to the area.
"He popped in for a traditional British meal while he was in the area and he was very friendly, he was happy to chat with everyone and take pictures.
"He even FaceTimed a few friends of people in the pub who were big Fast & Furious fans.
"We had him behind the bar because he wanted to have a go at pulling a pint of Guinness which he did very well.
"He came across as a really nice chap and was more than happy to give everyone what they wanted."
- 1 Norfolk festival cancelled amid 'challenging year'
- 2 Vicar at heart of bitter church row resigns
- 3 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 4 Lakeside proposal gone wrong watched by millions on TikTok
- 5 Woman in her 50s who died in A11 crash named locally
- 6 Princess Anne receives warm welcome at Royal Norfolk Show
- 7 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 8 Five-bed farmhouse with attached orchard and glamping site for sale
- 9 Traffic easing on first day of Royal Norfolk Show after earlier delays
- 10 Gallery of pictures from the Royal Norfolk Show's first day
It comes as the final episode of Obi-Wan Kenobi, which features Kang as Fifth Brother, airs on Disney Plus.