Police concerned for welfare of missing 12-year-old boy
- Credit: DAMIEN BLOWER
A father has put out an appeal on social media after his 12-year-old son has gone missing.
Damien Blower said on a Facebook post on Sunday, August 5: 'My 12-year-old son Dylan left the house in Southtown without telling anyone at around 3.30pm and hasn't returned since. He has no phone and no money with him.
'He was wearing dark jeans and a royal blue short sleeved t-shirt with big, yellow letters on the front.
'He is 5ft 8inches with dark brown hair as shown in the photo.
'If anyone has seen him please contact me asap as we're worried. 07878554608.'
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk Police have also put out an appeal on Twitter for the 12-year-old.
It posted: 'Police are concerned for the welfare of a 12 yr old, Dylan Blower, who is #Missing since leaving his home address in the #Yarmouth area.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 7 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
'He was last seen wearing blue t-shirt with yellow writing, blue jeans and black trainers.'
The youngster lives in the Gordon Road area of Southtown, Great Yarmouth.
As well as police officers and family members, the Lowestoft and Gorleston Coastguard and lowland search and rescue teams are searching for the 12-year-old.
Anyone who sees Dylan should call Norfolk Police on 101 and quote CAD 456.