Police concerned for welfare of missing 12-year-old boy
- Credit: DAMIEN BLOWER
A father has put out an appeal on social media after his 12-year-old son has gone missing.
Damien Blower said on a Facebook post on Sunday, August 5: 'My 12-year-old son Dylan left the house in Southtown without telling anyone at around 3.30pm and hasn't returned since. He has no phone and no money with him.
'He was wearing dark jeans and a royal blue short sleeved t-shirt with big, yellow letters on the front.
'He is 5ft 8inches with dark brown hair as shown in the photo.
'If anyone has seen him please contact me asap as we're worried. 07878554608.'
Norfolk Police have also put out an appeal on Twitter for the 12-year-old.
It posted: 'Police are concerned for the welfare of a 12 yr old, Dylan Blower, who is #Missing since leaving his home address in the #Yarmouth area.
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 3 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 4 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 5 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 6 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 7 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 8 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 9 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row
- 10 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
'He was last seen wearing blue t-shirt with yellow writing, blue jeans and black trainers.'
The youngster lives in the Gordon Road area of Southtown, Great Yarmouth.
As well as police officers and family members, the Lowestoft and Gorleston Coastguard and lowland search and rescue teams are searching for the 12-year-old.
Anyone who sees Dylan should call Norfolk Police on 101 and quote CAD 456.