‘I can’t wait to visit Norfolk’ - Shawn Mendes excited to headline Sundown Festival 2018
- Credit: zeitgeist pr
Canadian pop sensation Shawn Mendes has shared his excitement at headlining this year's Sundown Festival.
Taking place at the Norfolk Showground, from August 31 to September 2, Sundown Festival will bring together some of the biggest names in music, including Grammy Award winners Clean Bandit, Sigma, Zara Larsson and Sigala.
Following the line-up announcement, Mendes, 19, said: 'I can't wait to visit Norfolk for the first time for the end of festival season! It's going to be insane - see you there!'
MORE: Line-up for this year's Sundown Festival revealedThe Toronto-born star has worked with pop icons like Taylor Swift, Alicia Keys and Camila Cabello and is best known for songs such as Stitches and There's Nothing Holding Me Back.
The festival appearance will be one of his only UK shows in 2018.
Several other acts on the line-up have also shared their thoughts on visiting Norfolk.
Lush Life singer, Zara Larsson, said: 'I'm so excited to come back to the UK to perform at Sundown Festival! The UK has a special place in my heart and I always have the best time performing there.'
MORE: Everything you need to know about Sundown Festival 2018Sigma, who previously performed at Sundown Festival in 2015, alongside the likes of Rudimental and Tinie Tempah, added: 'We can't wait to be back in Norfolk and play Sundown Festival!
'This will be our second time playing the festival, we had such an amazing time the first time around that we're back for more!'
- 1 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 2 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 3 Family pub and restaurant opens outdoor pool to cold water swimmers
- 4 A146 closed after three vehicles and motorcycle involved in crash
- 5 Family's heartache as dog dies after being hit by Amazon van
- 6 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness
- 7 Man set to stand trial accused of teen daughter's murder
- 8 See inside this 'stunning' £700k family home for sale in a Norwich suburb
- 9 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip
- 10 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
Early bird tickets for Sundown have now sold out.
The third wave of tickets have been released and are available now, priced at £42 for day tickets and £80 for the weekend without camping.
Camping tickets start from £110 and payment plans are available.
For more information visit sundownfestival.co.uk