Road closed as firefighters tackle large barn blaze
- Credit: Archant
Motorists werer warned to avoid an area because of a large barn fire.
A number of crews from across west Norfolk were called to Rhoon Road, in Terrington St Clement, at midday on Saturday to a large barn fire.
Teams from King's Lynn, Sandringham, Heacham, Terrington, the water carrier from Fakenham and the aerial appliance from Earlham battled the blaze before bringing it under control.
A fire service spokesman said that the operation was downsized with some of the crews returning to base.
Lynn Police urged motorists to avoid the area and closed the road while the emergency services remained on scene.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 8 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures