Road closed as firefighters tackle large barn blaze
- Credit: Archant
Motorists werer warned to avoid an area because of a large barn fire.
A number of crews from across west Norfolk were called to Rhoon Road, in Terrington St Clement, at midday on Saturday to a large barn fire.
Teams from King's Lynn, Sandringham, Heacham, Terrington, the water carrier from Fakenham and the aerial appliance from Earlham battled the blaze before bringing it under control.
A fire service spokesman said that the operation was downsized with some of the crews returning to base.
Lynn Police urged motorists to avoid the area and closed the road while the emergency services remained on scene.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Which new Covid tier could Norfolk be in?
- 3 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 4 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 5 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 6 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 7 Norfolk needs own Covid tier, say MPs ahead of restrictions decision
- 8 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
- 9 Drivers ‘lucky to walk away’ as cars overturn
- 10 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk