Four road accidents after snow and hail hit county
- Credit: Archant
A clutch of road accidents have happened as snow and hail make driving conditions tricky across Norfolk.
South Norfolk Police tweeted shortly before 5.30pm it was on the scene at road traffic collisions on the A11 at Spooner Row, the A47 at West Longwater and the A140 Hempnall roundabout.
Drivers have been warned to "slow down, turn your lights on and drive to the conditions".
A South Norfolk police spokesman said: "We are working with our partners to recover the vehicles. Expect delays and please drive to the weather conditions."
Norfolk Fire Service sent engines from Wymondham, Carrow, Hethersett and Earlham to the accident at Spooner Row at 4.32pm.
You may also want to watch:
Six minutes earlier, crews from Attleborough, East Harling and Thetford attended the accident on the A11 near Attleborough.
It is believed the incident involved one vehicle.
- 1 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 2 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 3 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 4 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 5 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 6 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 7 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 8 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 9 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
There are currently bus delays due to the incident at the Hempnall roundabout, including Konect 1, Simonds 2, and First 38/38A.
Severe disruptions are expected on the First 13/13C/X13 services, which have been diverted.