WATCH: Hilarious moment England fan celebrates with foot stuck in chair
- Credit: Archant
This video shows how one England fan was so happy to see the Three Lions score he did not seem to notice the plastic chair stuck on his foot.
England reached the quarter finals of Euro 2020 on Tuesday as goals from Raheem Sterling and Harry Kane were enough to see of Germany's challenge.
Around 400 delirious fans watched on at The Arena fan park in Sprowston on what was an "epic" night for England.
As the first hit the back of the net, those watching supporters went wild – beers flew through the air and plastic chairs rolled everywhere.
One of them found itself wrapped around a fan's foot, who either could not shake it off while celebrating or was simply too caught up in the moment to care.
He even falls over and gets back to his feet – only to find the chair is still there.
Fan park organisers said they allow standing to enjoy the goals, but security and stewards are on site to make sure everyone stays seated at all other times.
Food and drink is ordered on an app while a one-way queueing system is in place for the toilets.
And a screen image asking people to remain seated is projected onto the big screen to ensure people remain seated – and the screen is darkened when people do not comply.
- 1 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 3 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 4 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 5 'I'd be utterly lost without it' - Family told to dig up vegetable patch
- 6 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 7 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 8 City bar owner tells clubbers: 'Turn off Covid app'
- 9 7 places to avoid the crowds in Norfolk this summer
- 10 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
Tickets for the fan park for England's quarter final against Ukraine have already sold out.