Norfolk Disability Pride to return for third year
- Credit: Archant
A major event celebrating diversity in the Norfolk community will return for a third year in 2020, it has been announced.
On Sunday, September 27, people will be able to enjoy a range of exhibitions, activities and performances at Norfolk Diability Pride.
The free event, which is set to take place at The Forum in Norwich, will run from 10am to 4pm on the day - applications to be a stall holder are still open.
Norfolk Disability Pride aims to celebrate the lives and achievements of people living with disabilities in Norfolk, while also trying to promote services and remove access barriers for disabled people in the county.
Last year's event brought a message of disability positivity to The Forum.
Acts and performances are yet to be confirmed, with the announcement set to be made in May.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, or to make an enquiry, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 8 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 9 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 10 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales