Michael Buble reschedules Norfolk gig to summer 2021
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Michael Buble, who was due to perform at Blickling Hall this July, has rescheduled his tour to summer 2021.
The Canadian singer was set to perform at the National Trust property near Aylsham on July 28 as part of a 2020 UK tour of stately homes, castles and cricket grounds.
But on Thursday May 28, he announced the tour was being postponed to next year.
The singer will now perform at Blickling Hall on Thursday July 15 2021.
Posting a message of social media, Mr Buble said: “Due to Covid-19 it is not possible to play the UK Summer Shows this year.
“We have rescheduled all the dates to next July and can’t wait to see you in 2021. All tickets are still valid, see you there!”
You may also want to watch:
The ‘An Evening with Michael Bublé’ summer tour 2021 will start on Friday, July 9 at Poderham Castle in Exeter, and will then visit locations in Leeds, Norfolk, Bath, Hove, Derby, Cardiff, Warwick, Hatfield and Durham.
All tickets for the original tour will remain valid for the 2021 tour.
- 1 First look inside Norfolk garden centre after £1.25m refurbishment
- 2 'Vindictive' man torched couple's new home - after failing to buy it
- 3 Work on McDonalds and Starbucks site 'breaks rules', councillors claim
- 4 No recent virus cases in more than a quarter of Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 'The nicest people shop in Lidl' - Women amazed by act of kindness
- 6 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 7 Date given for opening of new McDonald's
- 8 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 9 When do some of Norfolk’s most popular attractions reopen?
- 10 Man spat at partner every time he saw a text he disliked