Michael Buble reschedules Norfolk gig to summer 2021
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Michael Buble, who was due to perform at Blickling Hall this July, has rescheduled his tour to summer 2021.
The Canadian singer was set to perform at the National Trust property near Aylsham on July 28 as part of a 2020 UK tour of stately homes, castles and cricket grounds.
But on Thursday May 28, he announced the tour was being postponed to next year.
The singer will now perform at Blickling Hall on Thursday July 15 2021.
Posting a message of social media, Mr Buble said: “Due to Covid-19 it is not possible to play the UK Summer Shows this year.
“We have rescheduled all the dates to next July and can’t wait to see you in 2021. All tickets are still valid, see you there!”
You may also want to watch:
The ‘An Evening with Michael Bublé’ summer tour 2021 will start on Friday, July 9 at Poderham Castle in Exeter, and will then visit locations in Leeds, Norfolk, Bath, Hove, Derby, Cardiff, Warwick, Hatfield and Durham.
All tickets for the original tour will remain valid for the 2021 tour.
- 1 Norfolk to feature in Steven Spielberg's Second World War TV series
- 2 WATCH: Air ambulances can't land after hospital helipad wrecked by US aircraft
- 3 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 4 Partner pays tribute to 'love of my life' after Thorpe stabbing
- 5 'Disappointment' for town centre with McDonald's branch closure
- 6 Historic seaside pub reveals £60,000 B&B rooms
- 7 Man who plagued neighbourhood with loud music has speakers seized
- 8 Third time lucky? Couple's plea after dream wedding day cancelled again
- 9 Slight increase in Norfolk coronavirus rates after restrictions eased
- 10 Teacher's safety calls after e-scooter hit and run