Delia to fund coaches to take campaigners to march demanding final say on Brexit
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Television cook and Norwich City majority shareholder Delia Smith is set to fund coaches for campaigners attending a march to demand a final say on Brexit.
It will be the third time Mrs Smith has sponsored the coaches from East Anglia, which will this time head to London from Bury St Edmunds and Norwich on Saturday, October 19.
The Together For the Final Say march calls on prime minister Boris Johnson to give the country a referendum for the final say on Brexit.
You may also want to watch:
She said: "I'm delighted to be able to once again support the People's Vote Campaign by helping to get campaigners from Norwich, Bury St Edmunds and across East Anglia to the Together For The Final Say march this Saturday, October 19.
"Faced with the reality of Boris Johnson's destructive Brexit, more voters than ever before now say that the only way to solve this mess is to put the question back to the people.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 4 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 5 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 6 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 7 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 8 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 9 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 10 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
"Whatever you think about Brexit, the only clear way out of this political mess is to give the people the final say."
- To sign up for the march, click here.