Incredible drone image shows dazzling King’s Lynn Mart from the skies
- Credit: Matthew Usher Photography
A stunning drone image shows a different side to the historic King's Lynn Mart at night.
Captured by photographer Matthew Usher on Friday night, the image taken from 120 metres high shows the 815th Mart bursting with colour.
The dazzling display of the Mart at night makes for some breathtaking views, with the Tuesday Market Place glowing in the darkness from the bright lights of the waltzers, dodgems and carousel.
The fair has been in town since February 14 and will remain until Saturday, February 24 before it moves on to nearby Wisbech.
The ancient fair marks the traditional start of the travelling year for the families who operate attractions.
This year's Mart brings three new rides called the Tornado, Over the Falls and the Fighter,
You may also want to watch:
Kids day falls on Monday, February 18, where all rides are £1 with the exception of dodgems at £2.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash