Keane to play Thetford Forest gig in 2021
- Credit: Archant
One of this century’s most successful British bands is set to play at Thetford Forest in 2021.
Keane has been announced as a headliner as part of Forest Live, which sees artists perform in unique woodland arenas across the country.
The four-piece will treat concert-goers to their catalogue of hits including ‘Somewhere Only We Know’ and ‘Everybody’s Changing’ on Friday, June 18, next year.
Keane’s debut album, ‘Hopes and Fears’, catapulted them into the mainstream in 2004, while their follow-up, ‘Under the Iron Sea’, also topped the UK charts and joined its predecessor in going platinum.
The East Sussex band began a six-year hiatus in 2013, before returning with comeback LP ‘Cause and Effect’ and a sell-out UK tour last year.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for Keane’s show at Thetford Forest, featuring special guests Flyte and support from Michael Ryan, go on sale from 9am on Friday, September 25, at forestryengland.uk/music.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 3 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 4 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 5 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 6 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 7 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 8 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 9 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 10 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest