Keane to play Thetford Forest gig in 2021
- Credit: Archant
One of this century’s most successful British bands is set to play at Thetford Forest in 2021.
Keane has been announced as a headliner as part of Forest Live, which sees artists perform in unique woodland arenas across the country.
The four-piece will treat concert-goers to their catalogue of hits including ‘Somewhere Only We Know’ and ‘Everybody’s Changing’ on Friday, June 18, next year.
Keane’s debut album, ‘Hopes and Fears’, catapulted them into the mainstream in 2004, while their follow-up, ‘Under the Iron Sea’, also topped the UK charts and joined its predecessor in going platinum.
The East Sussex band began a six-year hiatus in 2013, before returning with comeback LP ‘Cause and Effect’ and a sell-out UK tour last year.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for Keane’s show at Thetford Forest, featuring special guests Flyte and support from Michael Ryan, go on sale from 9am on Friday, September 25, at forestryengland.uk/music.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 4 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 5 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 6 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 7 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 8 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 9 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 10 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars