'That's awful': Jimmy Carr pokes fun at Norfolk on Good Morning Britain
- Credit: PA
Comedian Jimmy Carr has poked fun at Norfolk while presenting the weather forecast on Good Morning Britain.
The 49-year-old took over from usual ITV weather presenter Laura Tobin and was shown how to use the clicker, autocue and green screen.
And it wasn't too long before he starting making swipes at locations across the country, including Norfolk.
He said: "The winds blowing that will blow over to the west as well. It's got to go somewhere. Sunny spells. Look at that.
"It's just one tiny little bit of Norfolk - that's awful. I could have told you that without looking at the map."
The comedian said he was "pretty thrilled" to be doing the forecast and had people in the studio laughing throughout.
Carr is no stranger to Norfolk having performed his Terribly Funny show at Carrow Road in Norwich in August as part of his UK tour.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 4 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school