Emergency services called to fire at Banham Poultry
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services have been called to a blaze at Banham Poultry in Attleborough.
The fire service was called to the factory on Station Road in the town at 1.30pm and sent crews from Attleborough, Hingham, Thetford and Earlham.
Police were also called to the factory and members of staff could be seen standing outside.
- 1 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip
- 2 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 3 The homeless newlyweds who have lived in their car for a year
- 4 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 5 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 6 Family's heartache as dog dies after being hit by Amazon van
- 7 Obituary: Farm merchant who helped save revered brewing barley dies aged 81
- 8 Man set to stand trial accused of teen daughter's murder
- 9 Father and son in court charged with murder of man
- 10 Yarmouth market's pea and pie stall holder to retire