Emergency services called to fire at Banham Poultry
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services have been called to a blaze at Banham Poultry in Attleborough.
The fire service was called to the factory on Station Road in the town at 1.30pm and sent crews from Attleborough, Hingham, Thetford and Earlham.
Police were also called to the factory and members of staff could be seen standing outside.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 8 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 9 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 10 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park