Festival Too - all you need to know
- Credit: Archant
The stage is set up, the sun is out and it's time to party.
Festival Too takes over the Tuesday Market Place in King's Lynn for the next two weekends. Here's all you need to know.
Where's it happening? Bang in the centre of King's Lynn, on the historic market place.
You may also want to watch:
When's it going down? There are gigs tonight and tomorrow and next Friday, July 12 and Saturday, July 13.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Cambridge students get Fakenham question wrong on University Challenge
Who's on when? From around 7.45pm tonight we have Highway Child, Romina Johnson, Shola Ama and Diane Shaw on stage.
Tomorrow (from 6.30pm)it's Springwood 90's Experience, Tilly Pemberton, Light Skies Darken, Superbird, Nadine Coyle and Judge Jules.
On Friday, July 12 (from 7pm) it's Wisbech Grammar School, Lily Ann,
Stretch Soul Gang, This Is Eng DJ set and Cast.
On Saturday, July 13 (from 7pm) it's the Springwood Big Band, Tom Lumley and the Brave Liason, Kaves, 5ive and Marti Pellow, the voice of Wet Wet Wet.
MORE - click here for more on the actsWhat's it cost? Ever since it first happened in 1985, Festival Too has been free. It's organised by volunteers and sponsored by local businesses. There is a bucket collection towards costs, which come to around £100,000.
Where can I park? Not on the Tuesday Market Place, but there are plenty of alternatives dotted around the centre - see here.
Any alternatives? Yes, Lynx is laying on free buses from Lynn bus station to the Fairstead and Hunstanton via Dersingham, Snettisham and Heacham at 11.15pm tonight, tomorrow and next weekend.
Go To Town is laying on free buses from Lynn to North Lynn, Pandora, Reffley and the Woottons, again at 11.15pm.
Is it disabled-friendly? There's a viewing platform outside the Maid's Head pub, limited space first come first served.