Coronavirus: Amazing drone images of giant rainbow
- Credit: Archant
We usually look to the sky to see a rainbow. But the roles have been reversed in these amazing drone shots.
For the craft owned by photographer Chris Taylor hovered high to capture images of a giant rainbow at a north Norfolk primary school.
It was created by the children of critical workers who attend Sheringham Community Primary School and Nursery, to thank key workers at the front line of the coronavirus fight.
Headteacher Rachael Carter said: “The school staff have been absolutely amazing in organising different and varied activities for the children to do, especially during this Easter holiday period and I would like to thank them all for their hard work and dedication during these difficult times.
“It is so important that the school remains partially open to care for and support the children of key workers and we are more than happy to do so.
You may also want to watch:
“On behalf of everyone at Sheringham Primary we would like to thank all of the key workers who are doing such a fantastic job.”
- Subscribe to our daily coronavirus newsletter, with all the latest from where you live, here .
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 3 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 4 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 5 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 8 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 9 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case
- 10 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder