Coronavirus: Amazing drone images of giant rainbow
- Credit: Archant
We usually look to the sky to see a rainbow. But the roles have been reversed in these amazing drone shots.
For the craft owned by photographer Chris Taylor hovered high to capture images of a giant rainbow at a north Norfolk primary school.
It was created by the children of critical workers who attend Sheringham Community Primary School and Nursery, to thank key workers at the front line of the coronavirus fight.
Headteacher Rachael Carter said: “The school staff have been absolutely amazing in organising different and varied activities for the children to do, especially during this Easter holiday period and I would like to thank them all for their hard work and dedication during these difficult times.
“It is so important that the school remains partially open to care for and support the children of key workers and we are more than happy to do so.
You may also want to watch:
“On behalf of everyone at Sheringham Primary we would like to thank all of the key workers who are doing such a fantastic job.”
- Subscribe to our daily coronavirus newsletter, with all the latest from where you live, here .
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 5 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 6 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night