Cute and fluffy alpacas dubbed ‘Ant and Dec’ arrive at Wroxham Barns
- Credit: Archant
They definitely have the cuteness factor.
Two cheeky chaps are the first of their kind to arrive at Wroxham Barns' junior farm.
Just in time for half-term the cuddly alpacas, dubbed Ant and Dec, have come from a local couple who were really keen for them to go to a lovely new home.
Ben Marshall, general manager at Wroxham Barns said: "They will live with the sheep herd and have a new purpose-built shelter. Just like their namesakes, they're very friendly and very cheeky."
READ MORE: Meet the 15 pregnant ewes that have just arrived at Wroxham BarnsAnt and Dec arrived at Wroxham Barns on February 11, and will be available to visit along with baby animals such as piglets, chicks and lambs.
Mr Marshall said: "We're hoping to teach them to Alpaca walk for the summer holidays, the also love water."
For more information visit: www.wroxhambarns.co.uk
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 5 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 6 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 7 'Oh God almighty, this woman!' - Zoom council meeting descends into chaos
- 8 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 9 Tributes paid to much-loved family man who died in A143 crash
- 10 Road closed for 'emergency' repairs to Victorian footbridge