Man remains in custody after stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A man remains in custody as police investigate a stabbing which left another man seriously injured.
Officers were called to reports a man had been stabbed near a sports pavilion off Riversway, in King’s Lynn, at 12.35pm yesterday.
The victim was taken to hospital with serious injuries where he remains in a stable condition.
MORE - Man in serious condition after stabbingA man, aged in his 30s, was arrested in connection with the incident and remains in police custody at King’s Lynn police investigation centre.
Detective inspector Mick Roxby said: “Officers are continuing with the enquiries to establish the exact circumstances which led up to this incident, however, we do believe those involved are known to each other.
“We know this kind of incident can cause concerns within the local community and officers will be conducting reassurance patrols in the area over the coming days.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or anyone with information, should contact Det Insp Mick Roxby at King’s Lynn CID on 101 quoting incident number 173 of Tuesday, July 7, 2020.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 4 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 5 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 6 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 7 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 8 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 9 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 10 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods