Do you recognise these suspected fly-tippers?
- Credit: Archant
Suspected fly-tippers have been caught on CCTV dumping rubbish at two separate locations in Thetford.
The first incident, on August 16, involved two men who were filmed walking from the direction of either Fulmerston Road or Staniford Road.
They were captured at around 12.20pm carrying items which were later found fly-tipped on Pine Close.
The second incident, on September 3, saw two men and a woman filmed carrying a sofa which was left at Breckland House, the district council’s office off St Nicholas Street.
The group, who were captured on CCTV at around 2.30pm, are also suspected of dumping other items in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Breckland Council is looking to identify those thought to be responsible for the fly-tipping, and is encouraging anyone who recognises the individuals shown in the CCTV images to email email@example.com.
Pine Close has become a problem area for fly-tipping and, last month, the council revealed two offenders and a business had been slapped with fines after its newly-installed cameras caught them dumping rubbish.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 5 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea