Boy, 11, has bike and shoes stolen in knifepoint robbery
An 11-year-old boy had his bike, shoes and keys stolen after he was threatened with a knife by two teenagers in Costessey woods.
The victim had been cycling back from school in Costessey woods when he was threatened by two teenagers, described as being around 14, who wore black clothing and had hoods over their faces.
They threatened the victim with a knife before stealing his shoes, house keys and stunt bike which was later recovered by police.
Police are appealing for witnesses following the robbery which happened between 2.45pm and 3.10pm on Tuesday, December 17.
You may also want to watch:
The two teens are described as being about 5ft tall.
Anyone with information about the incident or who witnessed anything should contact PC Claire Gould on 101.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 7 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 8 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?
- 9 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.