Police reappeal for information on wanted Norwich woman
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Norfolk police have today renewed their appeal to trace a woman who failed to appear in court.
Angela Davey, 38, from Norwich is wanted in connection with breaching a court order imposed by magistrates in 2018 and for failing to appear in court after pleading guilty to conspiracy to supply a Class A drug.
Police say she has links in Thrapston, in Northamptonshire, or may have travelled to London and she has been wanted since November 21 2018.
Anyone who may have seen Angela Davey, or knows of her whereabouts, should contact Norfolk Police on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 6 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 9 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 10 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'