Person taken to hospital following crash in west Norfolk
- Credit: Google
A person was taken to hospital for treatment following a crash in west Norfolk.
Emergency services were called to the incident at the Lynn Road and Sandy Lane junction in Ingoldisthorpe on Wednesday, April 21.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue were called at 3.41pm, and appliances from Heacham and Sandringham attended the scene.
The East of England Ambulance Service said they responded to an emergency call shortly before 3.45pm on Wednesday.
A spokesperson said: "One ambulance and a rapid response vehicle attended the scene.
"One patient was transported to Queen Elizabeth Hospital for further care."
A police spokesperson said officers were also on scene to reports of a two-vehicle crash at the junction, and the road was initially closed.
They added that minor injuries were reported.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
Lynx Bus posted on social media that its service on the B1440 at Ingoldisthorpe was disrupted due to the accident, but the service returned to its normal routes at around 4.30pm on Wednesday.