Young Norwich digital marketing firm named Google Partner
- Credit: Michael Townsend
A marketing company has ended its first trading year on a high after being named a Google Partner.
Michael Townsend's firm Wolf Digital Marketing specialises in digital campaigns, using tools such as search engine and conversion rate optimisation and website building.
The former account manager began his career in the sector with week's work experience with a marketing team while studying business management at UEA.
He has clients in the retail and tourism sectors including Visit North Norfolk, for which he has developed a Facebook campaign to attract more visitors from outside East Anglia, and Sequin Art in Swaffham, for which he is set to build an online sales platform.
'For retail customers there is so much potential business online,' he said.
You may also want to watch:
To achieve Google Partner status firms have to have been trading for at least 12 months – so Mr Townsend was thrilled to receive the news just days after his company turned one. 'That was a target for me,' he said.
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 7 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Hethersett high school sends pupils home after four coronavirus cases
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146