Town’s Costa Coffee to reopen on Thursday
- Credit: Archant
A town’s branch of Costa Coffee is set to reopen this Thursday.
Costa Coffee in North Walsham will reopen for takeaway service between 8am and 4pm everyday following lockdown closure on March 23.
The shop will only accept contactless payment and will not be accepting loyalty cards, with screens installed at the counter and a hand sanitising station located at the entrance.
Costa will also be introducing social distancing measures and enhanced hygiene procedures.
Rebecca Elliot , marketing manager at the Scoffs Group franchise which operates the store, said: “Hopefully the reopening of non-essential shops will help with more people out and about as long as everyone is following social distancing measures, but it’s taken a lot of time to reopen because we’ve been installing the screens and implementing social distancing measures.
You may also want to watch:
“We wanted to make sure we were doing it right to ensure that our staff and customers will be safe to serve.
“We hope that the store’s reopening brings some happiness to our North Walsham customers.”
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- 2 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 3 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 4 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 5 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 6 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 7 Cardiac arrest call sparks rescue operation near beauty spot
- 8 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 9 Households with children to get two Covid tests per person every week
- 10 'They think they can get away with it' - crowds flock to seaside village
The reopening comes after Walsham’s non-essential shops were allowed to reopen on Monday June 15.