Visit East Anglia launches new banking deal with Lloyds TSB
Tourism bosses at Visit East Anglia have teamed up with Lloyds TSB to launch a new banking product for members.
The tie-up will offer seven months free business banking and preferential rates on credit card transactions.
Keith Brown, chief executive of Visit East Anglia (VEA), said: 'We are here to advise, support and empower tourism businesses, particularly in this challenging economic climate. The partnership with Lloyds TSB and the money saving deal we can offer is really attractive for businesses at this time and ensures we are a step ahead of the rest of the UK.'
Daniel Meston, Senior Business Development Manager for Lloyds TSB Commercial said the partnership would help add value for Visit East Anglia members.
'Businesses are always on the lookout to reduce costs and save time and we're keen to talk to any VEA member about how we can help them improve their efficiency through the services that we offer.
You may also want to watch:
Martin Dupee, head of operations for Banham Zoo and VEA board member who hosted the launch of the new scheme, said: 'This is a really lucrative offer for tourism businesses in East Anglia. As a package, there are some great benefits, but the Lloyds TSB deal is particularly attractive.'
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 5 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 6 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 7 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 8 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'