Top farms in Norfolk business contest
Norfolk County Farm Business Competition, sponsored by Barclays Agricultural Banking.Judges - Gordon Easton, of Eastrea, Peterborough and David Fountain, of Whittlesey, Peterborough.
Norfolk County Farm Business Competition, sponsored by Barclays Agricultural Banking.
Judges - Gordon Easton, of Eastrea, Peterborough and David Fountain, of Whittlesey, Peterborough.
Supreme champion - Sir John White's Salle Farms, Manor Farm, Salle, Reepham.
Reserve, LF Papworth Ltd, Lodge Farm, Felmingham, North Walsham.
You may also want to watch:
Second reserve, Heygate Farms, Snailspit Farm, Cockley Cley Road, Swaffham.
Finalists - Filby Groveland Farms, Felbrigg, Cromer; Nigel Bartram, Kempstone Manor Farm, Litcham; Stangroom Brothers, Hamrow Farm, Whissonsett, Dereham; SW Chapman & partners, Clarkes Farm, Martham; Dudwick Farms, Buxton, Aylsham.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 3 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 4 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 5 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 6 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 8 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 9 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 10 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
Class One (larger farms)
Judges - Christopher Older, Romney Marsh Farms, Romney Marsh, Kent and Christopher Denne, Waltham, Canterbury, Kent.
Champion - B & C Farming, Wood Farm, Marsham, Aylsham; reserve, Billockby Hall Farms, Billockby, Acle.
Class Two (medium)
Judges - John Forrest, Stonham Hall, Stonham Aspall, Stowmarket and David Johnson, Hunston, Bury St Edmunds.
Champion - Hall Farm Suffield and Mutimer partners, Woodland Farm, Swannington; reserve M & R Webster, Bolwick Hall Farm, Marsham, Aylsham.
Class Three (small farms and diversification)
Judges - Michael Sly, Thorney, Peterborough and Andrew Jacobs, Borough Fen, Peterborough.
Champion - William Bennion, Church Farm, Bircham Newton, King's Lynn; reserve, Jim Alston, Manor Farm, Calthorpe, Aylsham.