Time running out to enter 2018 Norfolk and Suffolk tourism awards
- Credit: Archant
With just days to go before entries for the Norfolk and Suffolk Tourism Awards 2018 close, time is fast running out to enter or nominate your favourite business.
Entry into the region's premier tourism awards will remain open until Sunday.
Organisers of the competition urged Norfolk and Suffolk tourism businesses to enter, saying it was an opportunity 'to shout about your achievements and get yourself heard'.
'The Norfolk and Suffolk Tourism Awards 2018 is a celebration of all the region has to offer and looks to reward companies and individuals who live and love the place they call home,' organisers said.
This is the 14th year of celebrating the awards in Norfolk, but the first time the two counties are being merged.
You may also want to watch:
The awards recently scored a major coup when it announced a partnership with The VisitEngland Awards for 2018.
The VisitEngland Awards for Excellence celebrate the very best in English Tourism.
- 1 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 2 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 3 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 4 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 5 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 6 Lanes closed after lorry hits A47 central reservation
- 7 Months of resurfacing work on Norfolk's roads to start
- 8 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 9 Eight pints pulled in first three minutes as pub's 'happy hour' returns
- 10 Boss unhappy over fake worker's 'vile' comments about Prince Philip
As a finalist of the EADT EDP Norfolk & Suffolk Tourism Awards, entrants will be asked to apply for the VisitEngland Awards.
The final placing at the Norfolk and Suffolk Tourism Awards will determine whether your application to the national VisitEngland Awards for Excellence is considered. VisitEngland will only consider the overall winner.
There are seven categories that will automatically be considered: Holiday Park/Village of the Year; Best Small Visitor Attraction; Best Large Visitor Attraction; Sustainable Tourism Award; Best Independent Hotel; Best Self Catering Establishment and our newly added Best Bed & Breakfast category.
Norfolk and Suffolk Tourism Awards 2018 headline sponsor Hoseasons welcomed the announcement, saying the company looked forward to celebrating everything that was great about the regional tourism industry for the 7th year in a row.
The winners will be announced at a black tie event in February to be held at St Edmundsbury Cathedral in Bury St Edmunds.
For tickets, contact the events team on 01603 772371 or visit www.tourismawards.co.uk.
Enter or nominate your favourite tourism business online at www.tourismawards.co.uk